Monday, October 19, 2009

Autumn--Water

Hello, this is not my first blog. I've been making many blogs in which I do not use (due to my interest in making blogs). My name is Mai, I'm in highschool at the moment and I created Autumn Water. :) My hobbies are drawing, writing, doing artistic stuff, and eating sweet stuff. I'm a BIGG fan of the anime One Piece! (don't know what's One Piece? click here)



I have googled many interesting things in the past and now, so I felt like sharing these interesting stuff with you and that is why I made this blog. :) Plus I thought Autumn--Water would be a nice name for a blog and that is why I named this blog that. So, feel free to come by my blog anytime~also, I am looking forward to meeting my guests and future ones. ^^

Mai
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment